A web search tells me there are a few LaTeX templates for business cards.
If you have experience using any of these in LyX please share your thoughts
with me.

  In the past I've used the libreoffice business card template, but this last
time I ran into issues with font size, positioning of elements on the card,
and not being able to edit a cell. The only downloadable document for LO is
their 'starter guide' which is useless as a help (e.g., searching for
'business card' finds two references on how to find the 'print' button for
cards and nothing on how to edit or work with them.) Questions posted to
their mail list go unanswered. Color me disgusted because the lack of
documentation and responsiveness of the maillist is unlike any F/OSS
maillist to which I've subscribed over the past couple of decades.

  So, since I do most of my writing with LaTeX/LyX it's time to do the
business cards with them, too. I used to have them printed, but it seems
that now everyone keeps contact references digitally and not in a
Rolodex(TM) or shoe box, so printing cards here on stock equivalent to Avery
8376 (that's for the ivory paper) makes sense to me.

Comments encouraged,

Rich