Am Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017 um 12:13:26, schrieb Cris Fuhrman
<fuhrmana...@gmail.com>
> Hello,
>
> While debugging some issues with SVG converters, I'm a bit confused now. I
> had configured an SVG -> PNG conversion rule in my preferences, hoping to
> control the tool that will visualize my SVG images when editing in LyX.
> Sadly, it seems that LyX is not applying the rule anymore. Here's the
> message log info:

To my understanding, we depend on QT to do the convert for us.
For it to work, we have to install the appropriate svg module.
On debian-linuxes the needed packages are:
        libqt4-svg (for QT 4.8)
        libqt5svg5 (for QT 5.x)
Without this, display of svg-images is not working.
        Kornel