Ah yes, how could I forget...
  I have also placed a script that generates these scripts on my site.  Note
that it requires the command line parameters file also located there:
    http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~hestness/links/writescripts.pl
    http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~hestness/links/inputsets.txt
  You will probably have to do some hacking on the script for your
particular arrangement, but hopefully the out-of-box results will be close
(no guarantees are written or implied concerning the correctness of these
scripts :P).  More information about PARSEC input sets and PARSEC command
lines can be found in the benchmark suite itself.
  Good luck. Enjoy,
  Joel

  Joel Hestness
  Computer Architecture
  Dept. of Computer Science, University of Texas - Austin