LAST CALL: don’t miss your last chance to participate in the LAST issue
(#100) of ARTE POSTALE! magazine....

BZZZOING!
Future Sounds & Music
By Mail

2009 marks 100 years from the first Manifesto of Futurism. In
2009 will be published the 100th issue of Arte Postale!, a mail art
magazine that I started thirty years ago, in October 1979. What puts in
relation the two events is sound: Futurist Luigi Russolo’s Manifesto
The Art of Noise is a milestone in the history of the experimental and
weird sounds that I have been promoting since the early Seventies in my
journalistic work for a long string of publications (Rockerilla,
Velvet, Vinile, Urlo, Sonora, Underground, Rumore, etc.). Music was
also the theme of the first three issues of Arte Postale!, so I return
to the subject in this open invite to the hundredth issue.

participate in Arte Postale! 100 you must:

-       Send a mail art work that
produces futuristic sounds or music (works that do not produce actual
sounds will not be accepted).

and / or

-       Create an experimental
musical instrument and record an original sound piece, then send the
recording (on cd-r) with a photo of the instrument and/or send the
instrument itself: in the summer 2009 it will be played live by the BAU
Artkestra in a public performance in Viareggio, documented in the
magazine.

and / or

-       Send 100 copies in the size of a cd booklet (cm.
12 x 12) of an original mail art work on the theme “Future Sounds &
Music”.

Deadline: July 5, 2009.The materials submitted will not be
returned.
A copy of Arte Postale! 100 will be mailed free to all the
participants.

Send to: Vittore Baroni, Via C. Battisti 339, 55049
Viareggio, Italy