Good morning everyone - well, it's almost lunchtime, but close enough. :)

I'm Theresa. I live in SW MO, with my sweet and beautiful Yorkie
Heidi, my folks, and several cats. I have come to hate getting the
mail, too many bills and other people asking for money, I hope to
quickly change that.

Right now I do mainly decorated postcards for mail art. I have worked
with altered books, ATCs, altered Barbies and so forth. Trust me,
don't try the latter if you don't have the right materials, acrylic
paint and Barbie plastic don't stick well together (grins). Trying
them again is on my someday/maybe list.

Also on that list is fabric art, and more altered ideas. I also
write, sing, enjoy computers, am looking for a full time job, teach
kids on Sunday mornings, and am trying to be more organized. Life is
good - I wish I had a couple of clones and some more hands at times.  :)

Take care,
Theresa

I check my email once a day, often less.
Gentlemen, I believe we have much to discuss.
(Robert Lansing as Control, The Equalizer, Trial by Ordeal.)