From: costa2...@netscape.net <costa2...@netscape.net>
Subject: Glagolitic renaissance program
To: do-not-re...@iuoma-network.ning.com, visions...@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 2:20 AM

Dear IUOMA artists,
included is the  "Glagolitic renaissance program". We kindly invite all of you
to send your drawings - creations, ispired by Glagolitic alphabet, by post to:
JADERTINA Art Organization, Sibenska 9j str, 23000 Zadar, Croatia, or mail it
to costa2...@netscape.net . All artworks will be presented at an exhibiton on
September 25, the UNESCO Literacy day, and your names included in a official
Art catalogue. After the successfull action ZADARAMA last year, we hope for
best results once again.
Thak you for collaborating !

Konstantin Kostov,
President JADERTINA Art Organization