Hi Eric,
Am Mon, 3 Mar 2008 06:45:47 +0100 schrieb eric b:
> Hi Maho,
>

> Le 3 mars 08 à 01:21, Maho NAKATA a écrit :
>
>> Eric:
>>
>> Could you please raise as an issue, and add me Cc:?
>> If rebuild is needed, I'll provide them of course.
>>

> Could you please continue QA on qa-dev mailing list ?  Here is
> Mac developpement : code, build issues, new features ...

This is Mac development. It's not a build issue but it's a memory
leak on the Mac for the OOH680_m6 build. We should figure out why
it's here, if we can fix it for 2.4.0 and if we can't fix it if it
at least does not any harm.

If it's a showstopper or not may be discussed on qa-dev - that's
right. But for now I think that the Mac mailinglist is the right
place.

Eric

--
## de.OpenOffice.org - Office für MacOS X, Linux, Solaris & Windows
## Openoffice.org - ich steck mit drin!