Hello All,

I upgraded to Mac OSX 10.5, using the upgrade option, and the modules I downloaded from CPAN are now missing. Bummer. No problem though, I am not under a huge time problem and it would be good to get a little practice in.

So I have a couple of questions. First, where would a safe place be to my modules? Second, I have started installing a few of my favorite modules and I am getting an error message from make. The error message is:

make: *** No rule to make target `/System/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin- thread-multi-2level/CORE/config.h', needed by `Makefile'. Stop.

What is happening here? And how best to solve it?

Thank you for your time.

Elton

 NOVA                        505 W. Olive Ave. Suite 550
 Elton Hughes (MIS/IT)                Sunnyvale CA 94086
 Phone: 408-730-7235                   Fax: 408-730-7643