1. Backup /lists and /archives directories and config.db for each list
2. Use newlist utility to create a list for each
3. Drop in /lists and /archives directories in appropriate locations (see original
lists for pathing)
4. Replace config.db with backup copy for each

If paths are same --
5. Use move_list utility to update config.db for each

If paths are different --
5. Use withlist utility in script to update config.db for each
    Sample scripts available at
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/1999-August/002009.html
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2002-April/018960.html
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2002-April/018998.html