I'm starting to look at the phpgenerictasks example. From here...
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/gt/index.php (for some reason the
theme example is broken). Anyways... I have seen it working before, and
I need to replicate this example/functionality.

The sample code is PHP, before I try to tackle this task, does anyone
have experience trying to convert this code to .NET? Caveats? Advice?

If I have any success I will upload my .net code back to the community.

Thanks!

----Notice Regarding Confidentiality----
This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only
for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential or privileged.  Sierra Systems Group Inc. and its affiliates
accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person
resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or other use of this Email is prohibited.  Please notify us of the
error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email.
Thank you.