What tolerances are being used in validate_geometry?

On Dec 23, 2016 20:22, Emese Szász <szvatop...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I tried to convert my oracle spatial data to sdf wit the fdo2fdo (fsfcmd.exe) tool.
But it didn't succeed, all i got is a massage: "Invalid geometry". I checked my oracle data
with the SDO_GEOM.VALIDATE_GEOMETRY but it says all my geomatries are fine.

I also tried to make this conversion in Autocad Map 2017 (Bulk copy) and it worked!

Anyone has an idea how to figure out the what causes the problem?
I coul't find any logging enabling in fdo2fdo to get more information.

many thanks,
Emese