Hi,

I want to share the solution of this problem. The problem is the
reprojection of the raster coordinate system LL84 (4326) to the map
coordinate system WGS84.PesoudoMercator (3857) made automatically by
mapguide. For some reason is not working. When I generate the raster in the
same coordinate system of the map, then the problem does not happen. I know
that in serverconfig.ini file there are some parameters for rendering
rasters, but I don't know how adjust the, maybe it can fix the reprojection
problem.

MaxRasterImageHeight = 2048
MaxRasterImageWidth = 2048
GeneralizeData = 0
ClampPoints = 0
RenderSelectionBatchSize = 50000
RasterGridSizeOverrideRatioForPlot = 0.10
MinRasterGridSizeForPlot = 5
RasterGridSizeForPlot = 50
RasterGridSizeOverrideRatio = 0.25
MinRasterGridSize = 10
RasterGridSize = 100
TileExtentOffset = 0.35

I read in an article (https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc51)
that these parameters controls the reprojection, but I don't know how to
adjust them. Anybody knows ?

MinRasterGridSize = 10
RasterGridSize = 100
RasterGridSizeOverrideRatio = 0.25