Hi

I am building a Openlayers client for AIMS where at loadtime I call the
server api to create a session and to create maps to work with within this
session. I use OPERATION=GETDYNAMICMAPOVERLAYIMAGE to call the layers from
openlayers. In some cases the number of CreateRuntimeMap calls to the server
can get higher than 100 in a few seconds. When this happens it seems that
the server needs to clear a cache of some sort, because there I see in the
logs that for (almost exactly) 30 seconds, nothing is happening. The http
calls that were send to the server to add the runtimemap to the session have
status 'pending' until the 30 sec lapse has passed.

Based on this behaviour I would expect that there should be some value in
the serverconfig.ini to increase the Cachelimit of some sort, but having
tweaked every value that even remotely looks like it might bring a solution,
I don't see what else I can do.

I already contacted the support team of AIMS, but so far they could not help
me. In fact they refered me to this forum.

Any help would be highly appreciated!