Hi,

we consume external WMS services. Sometimes these services are not available or
do not work properly. It can take some time until we (admins) actually notice
that - either by users getting back to us or through log file messages.
Now, for the user it is sometimes not noticable that a layer based on a service
is not displayed in a map. But how to deal with situations like this? As soon
as a services doesnt respond with an image the user should get notified. But
there isnt any mechanism for that in MapGuide, is there? How do you deal with a
situation like this? Any suggestions?

Rob