Hello everyone! please bear with me as I'm still somewhat new to this MG Open
Source.  I read that we can split up services as MG have 7 services I
believe; Site, Resource, Drawing, Feature, Mapping, Rendering and Tile.
Mapping and Rendering is the most processor intensive work.  How would I go
about splitting it up into a another server?  I've look and search and could
not find the instruction.  I know there is a Configure Service in the Site
Administrator, but there is no instructions on how to actually splitting it
up.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

My current plan for set up is 2 vm servers;  MGvm1, MGvm2.  Have all the
services beside Mapping and Rendering, on MGvm1  and MGvm2 have take Mapping
and Rendering.
Also what if I install MapGuide Open Source on both VMs, would that help to
balance things?  Thanks guys!