Hi,

I am trying to use the print button of the fusion layout, but i wanted to
define a certain area and generate that image to be printed. But i am a bit
confuse on how to do it, when i try to highlight a certain section and hit
the print button, the generate images is not the one i selected. Is there a
code by code to it? I have looked at the GetMapIMage function, but im not
sure what to feed on those paramters base on my highlighted section on the
map.

any help or ideas? Been stuck with this one for quite sometime.