Hi,

thanks for the text and especially for the images. I tried to re-write
it a little bit to make the text a little bit less demanding.

Unfortunatly, I probably not a developer myself so I had to guess
wildly about the meaning of some notes. For example, I totally
failed to understand the sentence about the GroupWise backend for
Evolution data center.

My first try is available here:

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/TwoSixteenPerformance

I probably over-simplyfied too much. Please have a look and let me know
where it happened. That would be a real help.

Btw, rocking images! Thanks. :-)

Cheers,
Claus