an advice: I've never made a call to a sip number, which voip do you guys use?

I've been using CSipSimple on my Android phone. You'll need a SIP Address - you can register a free one on Ekiga.net.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csipsimple&hl=en
https://www.ekiga.net/index.php?page=register

Hello Karen,