On Thu, May 23, 2013 10:13 am, Emily Gonyer wrote:
> Fantastic Michael! Thanks - I can't wait to see the results!

Me too! I do have one question - did you intentionally limit the survey to
3.8? Or did you want to make the survey about 3.x? I think it's unlikely
right now that anyone running 3.8 has it because someone else installed it
for them or because it's the default on their distro. It'll take some time
for that :)

karen