That looks great! This kind of information is much needed, thank you.

Me too! I do have one question - did you intentionally limit the survey to
> 3.8? Or did you want to make the survey about 3.x? I think it's unlikely
> right now that anyone running 3.8 has it because someone else installed it
> for them or because it's the default on their distro. It'll take some time
> for that :)

One idea is to focus the survey on the 3.x family, instead of in a single
release. With this, we would also be able to explore the perceived
improvement of GNOME 3 for those users that have been using it since 3.0
(or later). For example, we could ask 1) what release they are currently
using and how do they rate it; and 2) how do they rate the improvement
between this release and the first one they used (would be interesting to
know which release was that).

- Fabiana