I'd be interested in attending as well - I may not be around for all 4 days
of hackfests, so the sooner in the week the better. :)

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 5:07 AM, Tobias Mueller <mue...@cryptobitch.de>wrote:

> Hi everyone :)
>
> I am wondering whether there are enough people who care or want to care
> about our Friends of GNOME program to have a BoF session at GUADEC.
>
> We could talk about the following things:
>  * Responsibilities
>    * Shall we form a committee of some sort?
>    * Who is going to feel resposible for what?
>  * Current gift structure
>    * We have mugs from 500 USD donation level and too many mugs
>    * can we produce and ship from a cheaper place than the US?
>  * Payment options
>    * Do we have experience with non-Paypal payment providers?
>

> If you are interested, let me know.
>
> Cheers,
>   Tobi
>

> On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:24:42AM +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> > The call for Bird of a Feather and Lightning Talks for GUADEC 2013 is
> now open.
> >
> > You can submit a proposal for the BoF and hacking sessions to be held
> > at GUADEC simply by adding your session to the wiki page at:
> >
> >   https://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2013/BOFs
> --

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted. - Albert Einstein