Pretty sweet, Bastian.  I'm getting a much better idea of what you're
thinking here.  My only issue is that it's sort of cold in a star trekkie
kind of way.  It would be great to also have a contrasting video full of
warm colors, smiles, and so forth as well.  I think this video might appeal
to one cross section of our users.  What do other people think?  Great
voice over btw!  I like your voice.