On 06/26/2013 12:51 PM, Allan Day wrote:

Thinking about this, we probably need the following:

  * Keynote blog posts - x4
  * Day summary blog posts - x4
  * Live microbloggers - x8 (assuming one for each morning and afternoon)
In order to draw interest and attendance around GUADEC, it would also be good to do some announcements about who the keynote speakers are on guadec.org and gnome.org. For the actual attendance part I think we would need the registering system up and working first though.

Maybe presenting one keynote speaker each week. I'm happy to write the texts, provided someone can help me look for typos before I publish it.
- Andreas