We need to renew if we want to keep this.

It took 6 months to get it the first time around ...

Stormy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: “Google Grants” <googlegra...@google.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Subject: Action Required: Submit Your Google Grants Renewal Form
To: sto...@gnome.org

 [image: Google Grants] Action Required: Submit Your Google Grants Renewal
Form

* *

* *

*Dear Google Grantee,*
*

The Google Grants renewal window is now open. Our renewal policy is in
place to ensure that your organization is in fact still a registered
nonprofit, and that your AdWords account is compliant with the Google
Grants policies and
guidelines<http://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/tVL120znhWOvmSMZf9NhDR1LxPZnHEsQGAybP1GSlGPRwUYizLqboCFlEcxAOj17WMhrm6q3oXOobN-KBQ==>.
Any Google Grantee who has been in the program six months or longer is
required to renew their eligibility.

Please complete the renewal form, located on the renewal FAQ page, within
the next three weeks:

Renewal FAQs and
forms<http://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/Os-UoVZoSbwFQrKOX8L-K1bTh5kQShLrwTBWiMpO4LSwLxs5x-aIyqWWyiS5dyHEJ2tIXfZOXl3TbEEk>

We will review organizations on a rolling basis. As we have many Google
Grants accounts to review, you may not receive your notification decision
for several weeks. Your account will remain active and running while you
wait to hear back from us.

Please refer to the renewal
FAQs<http://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/Os-UoVZoSbwFQrKOX8L-K1bTh5kQShLrwTBWiMpO4LSwLxs5x-aIyqWWyiS5dyHEJ2tIXfZOXl3TbEEk>for
more information.

Sincerely,

The Google Grants Team

Please note: this email acts as a notification only. Please do not reply.

*

 © 2013 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You've received this mandatory service announcement email to update you
about important changes to your Google Grants AdWords account.