Hi Everyone :)

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:48:44PM +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
> Cool! I added a FoG BoF:
> https://live.gnome.org/action/diff/GUADEC/2013/BOFs?action=diff&rev1=10&rev2=11

As Zana as I are leaving at the 6th and are busy on the 5th, we intend to meet
to talk about FoG things on

                       Sunday after lunch

While there is no proper agenda, I imagine to talk about these things:

 * Workflows
   * Are we happy how things currently work? What improvements to make?
   * Follow up on open gifts, postcards or other services to our donors
 * Responsibilities
   * Shall we form a committee of some sort?
   * Who is going to feel resposible for what?
 * Current gift structure
   * We have mugs from 500 USD donation level and too many mugs
   * can we produce and ship from a cheaper place than the US?
   * Would it be easier to have a list of donors only, not mentioning their
level?
 * Payment options
   * Do we have experience with non-Paypal payment providers?

Cheers,
  Tobi