Hi Charles,

On 20.07.2016 14:32, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

* Document classification: we are using a standard. Microsoft is using
another approach, RMS (Right Management System). Position LO in this
area as it becomes viable tool for large companies that are using
document classification

This looks like a great content base both for general communication on
the 5.2 and for the "big" 5 features to be highlighted on the website.
I'd be interested in the standard for document classification as well
as the major new features so that we can define the top 5 features
ahead of the release.

The standard is from TSCP (Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program), and there's more information on the LibreOffice implementation in this blog entry: http://vmiklos.hu/blog/classification-toolbar.html

Great videos!

Thanks! Hopefully we'll have versions in other languages before the release of 5.2 as well.

Mike