Hi,

My name is Rob Westein and I would like to join the Marketing List
I live in The Netherlands and work for several years with LibreOffice.

My main purpose is to make LibreOffice more known in The Netherlands and Belgium (Dutch speaking part of Belgium).

I attended The LibreOffice Conference 2016 in Brno which was very interesting. Planning to create a LibreOffice 5.3 release pdf-magazine (in dutch) to have more people get to now LibreOffice.

Together with Cor Nouws I try to expand the LibreOffice NL Community, by organising LibreOffice Meetings. I also maintain the LibreOffice NL Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/libreofficenl/

Hope to learn from you.

Thanks.
Rob Westein