Wrong answer.The end user should not have to fix anything it should work when
the product is downloaded or the application should not be included in the
download.

It worked without difficulty prior to the latest version being released. I sent
true end users to download the software , they downloaded the software and the
spell check dictionary did not work. This damages our credibility as an
alternative solution to pay for products that are available.

What is the timeline for the download to be corrected?

Alphonso Whitfield III
912-590-6266 Sales Office
912-590-6139 Ops Center
i...@thevitalportal.com