Hello  ,some weeks ago I sent you a email about a award and a backlink to the
german software portal giga.de.I told you about our review of your software
OpenOfficehttp://www.giga.de/downloads/openoffice/Now I want to ask, if you got
my mail and if there is a chance to get a link at your
pagehttp://www.openoffice.org/awards/index.html
The benefits: higher credibility, more trust for your software, more downloads.
Your software has one of the highest ratings at giga.de and you could show this
ranking to your users with a code, that you will find under the review.If you
have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask me.And if you don't like to
give us a backlink - that's OK... It's only a question. But could you please
give me some feedback, so I don't bother you with this mails? ;-)Thank you very
much.Best regards,Marco KratzenbergGIGA SoftwareTwitter: @Marco_GIGA---Marco
KratzenbergRedaktion GIGA Telefon: +49 (30) 921064 – 0Fax: +49 (30) 921064 –
31E-Mail: marco.kratzenberg@giga.deWeb: www.giga.deGIGA Digital AG |
Wöhlertstr. 12-13 | 10115 BerlinAG Berlin-Charlottenburg HR 126603 BVorstand:
Fabian Kröll, Peggy ReicheltVors. D. Aufsichtsrates: Udo Müller

[LBT #20150617530938160]> Hello , we have tested and rated your program
OpenOffice and you have received an award from our site GIGA.de (#25 in
Germany, >20 Mio. Visits per month). Here you can see our
review:http://www.giga.de/downloads/openoffice/