Hi Cheng,

Thank you for your replay.

I'm contacting you because I came across your downloadable software which will
work fantastically with our solutions.

Using our solutions can seriously increase your revenues, Also they are
considerably more user friendly then anything on the market.

Email me back or ping me on Skype in order to discuss further.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Liad

מאת: Freeman Cheng [mailto:freemancheng2...@gmail.com]
נשלח: Sunday, January 10, 2016 1:28 AM
אל: marketing@openoffice.apache.org
נושא: Re: Introduction!

I have completed all modules! How can I get started?