Am 02.05.2017 um 14:28 schrieb Jay Shukla:
I actually sent another version to correct. Anyway, here is it in a
simple text file as well.

thanks for the list. As it not long and very simple I think you can abstain from using a separate file. Just attach the URLs directly in the mail. You know, keep it simple. ;-)

When nobody is faster than me, I'll have a look on the weekend for modifing the given webpages.

Marcus

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 6:30 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net