Dear List Subscriber,

In 2008, Aquatic Mammals Journal launched the Historical Perspectives Series in which esteemed colleagues provide a written essay of their perspective in a field related to marine mammal studies and/or are interviewed for a DVD record. The essays appear as articles in Aquatic Mammals, and the DVDs are available for purchase from the Aquatic Mammals website (www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org).

We are pleased to announce that the Historical Perspectives Series Year 3 DVD set and individual DVDs are now available from our web site. Year 3 features interviews with Christopher Clark, Carleton Ray, Joseph Geraci, Louis Herman, Burney LeBoeuf, R.H. Defran, Ian Boyd, Steven Swartz, Søren Andersen and Sidney Holt. Also included in this 12 DVD set are two summary DVDs - Advice to Students and Career Journeys.

Individual DVDs or the full set can be ordered through the journal web site. The full set for Year 3 is $200 and individual DVDs cost $19.99.

We hope you enjoy this year's roster of interviewees and the summary DVDs.

Cheers
Kathleen

Kathleen M. Dudzinski, Ph.D.
Editor, Aquatic Mammals Journal