We're looking for a Research Assistant to help us run our Cardigan Bay
Monitoring Project and to assist with the national cetacean sightings
network and the deadline for applications is midnight on 8th January 2017.

For more details, please visit
http://www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/internships/.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kathy James

Sightings Officer

For correspondence between November and April:

Aberystwyth Business Hub

21 Bridge Street

Aberystwyth

Ceredigion

SY23 1PZ

Tel: 01970 623906 (please bear in mind I will be working in an office shared
with other organisations and that you should ask for me by name)

www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk

<https://www.facebook.com/seawatchfoundation/C:/Users/Sea%20Watch%20Foundati
on/Documents/ADMIN%20MISC> facebook  <https://twitter.com/SeaWatchersUK>
twitter

Ever shop online? Sign up for
<https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/seawatch/> Easy Fundraising and
raise money for the Sea Watch Foundation while you shop at no cost to you!
All your donations directly support our research!