DearMARMAM community,

Weare pleased to announce our online photo-identification catalogue of
bottlenosedolphins: CETAZOOM. The catalogue covers the north western Levantine
Sea,Istanbul Strait and South Adriatic, through Montenegrin waters. It can
beaccessed under the following link:

http://cetazoom.org

Itis launched by the Marine Mammals Research Association (http://dmad.org.tr),
anon-profit organization dedicated to cetacean research and conservation in
theMediterranean Sea. It is the first of its kind for Mediterranean as it
combinesknowledge sharing between researchers and citizen science.

Thewebsite is up to date but in progress and volunteer-run so it is expected
tohave some flows but it can be better with your ideas and contributions on
thecatalogue by submitting your high resolution photos that clearly show
thedorsal fin of the dolphin, or any other parts of with distinctive markings.

Thisis a non-profit research project and all data will be used for research
andconservation purposes. Your contribution is crucial to spread the
conservationeffort and we welcome all your suggestions.

Dr.Aylin Akkaya Baş

ResearchCoordinator

MarineMammals Research Association

i...@dmad.org.tr