#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

If the strategy is to build a Left pole in US politics then I think the
best move would be to promote and build the GP in "safe states" while
urging a reluctant Hillary vote in swing states.

This would leave the Green Party best suited to deal with what comes next
while avoiding a Trump presidency. Clay is correct that Trump is not just
another candidate, he has changed the game by opening a new level pf
extremism and racism in American politics that was, until very recently,
unacceptable in either party.

But while we shouldn't let him win, we should also recognize that his
appeal lies only in certain demographics and we can, in fact, rest assured
that he will not take dark blue states. That and the fact that Hillary will
likely enable worse Trumps going further.

--
- Amith