#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I have to agree with Richard (even though it's usually Louis who's telling
me to behave :)
On the UFPJ list, the standard reply of stalinoids to ANYTHING and
EVERYTHING with which they disagree is "how much did the CIA pay you to say
that?"
We can do better.

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Richard Taylor via Marxism <