#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/6/17 10:32 PM, Joaquin Bustelo via Marxism wrote:
Two things tell us that Trump's people were wiretapped.

 * Thing one:/Everyone/is being wiretapped by the NSA.
 * Thing two: There was an FBI investigation of Trump and his aides.

full:
http://hatueysashes.blogspot.com/2017/03/of-course-they-wiretapped-trump-and-his.html

What doesn't make sense is the President of the USA tweeting at 6:30 am in the morning in his characteristically unhinged manner without doing what you'd expect the most powerful head of state in the world to do: order the assumed perpetrators to come to the oval office and give a full accounting of the snooping.

That, of course, is the problem with Twitter. It is a medium that defies lucid exchanges of ideas or analysis. It is the reason I only use it as an automatic crossposting of my blog articles. It is also the reason that Steven Salaita and George Ciccariello-Maher got into trouble.

It is also the reason that Trump uses it obsessively. It allows him to make these single sentence provocations that are the equivalent of a spitball. That's American capitalism in its senescence for you.