#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I have known of the Meals on Wheels program for a long time.  It seems to be
widely available.  I have never known it to be subject to any controversy.  So
I was struck to hear that funding will be cut in the proposed US budget.
Given the large number of people who have volunteered with Meals on Wheels and
the large number of people who have benefited from its services I wonder what
the political impact of this cut will be.
                        ken h

http://www.nanaimomealsonwheels.ca/
Our mandate is to provide nutritious meals to those unable to cook for
themselves.