#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/17/17 7:32 PM, Nick Fredman via Marxism wrote:

Louis claims relations with the regime are a more fundamental question. But
there's also a clear pattern by some of exaggerating and distorting the
PYD-led movement's limited, ad hoc and frequently broken arrangements,

I am quoting the PYD leader Saleh Muslim. This guy is writing Rania Khalek type bullshit. I am all for Rojova but I am opposed to lying about sarin gas, etc.