#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Again let me paraphrase Chris:

The US has been bombing Syrian and Iraqi cities (and countless others around the world for years).

The YPG/SDF are supported systematically by the US (to a far more massive and systematic degree than any revels have ever been "supported" by Turkey or Saudis (let alone today!), most notably, by the very same US air force that does the bombing.

I think it is reasonable to assume that if such groups came to power and had control of an air force they would be prepared to bomb cities that rebelled against their rule.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Slee via Marxism

Turkey has been bombing Kurdish cities.

Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemeni cities.

Some Syrian rebel groups are supported by Turkey and/or Saudi Arabia. I think it is reasonable to assume that if such groups came to power and had control of an air force they would be prepared to bomb cities that rebelled against their rule.