#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

A note I sent to a list here in Canada.
                        ken h

I am struck by what I am not seeing as we drift closer to war.

I must keep in mind that I may have missed some news stories.
I do not see mass demonstrations in Japan and South Korea.
Statements from Cuba, Iran?
Statements and calls for action from peace organizations in Canada.

Perhaps others on this list can send in reports on what I have missed.

What action should we be taking?