#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Communist Manifesto Project YouTube channel. Latest video

We can do better than capitalist liberty

Communism can only succeed with the maximum amount of individual liberty. And only communism can deliver both "negative" and "positive" liberty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8odjqnuepQM

All videos, audios and transcripts
https://sites.google.com/site/communistmanifestoproject/home/audio-1/audio-page

The Communist Manifesto Project Website
http://tinyurl.com/tcm21c-project

Transcript

US must take the Bosnia option and occupy Syria now!

Anyone who is anti-war must support massive US intervention in Syria to end the bloodshed and help the country in the painful process of getting back on track politically and economically. In other words we need a US lead occupation. The Russians should not be a major obstacle. They know the Assad regime's days are numbered and they share the same concern about defeating Al Qaeda and ISIS.

I really hope the US military is starting the trickle of troops and equipment that will need to become a torrent in the next month or so. Their job will be to the end the civil war by destroying Al Qaeda and Daesh (ISIS) and any other troublemakers, and then facilitate the postwar political process. I am talking about something similar to the NATO occupation of Bosnia which ended the slaughter and genocide in that country 20 years ago.

Continuing massacres in Syria only add to the urgency of massive intervention.

We must demand that Trump acts immediately. If America's western allies were not so pathetic they would be putting on the pressure and announcing their own contribution to an American lead effort.

It would also be a good time to ask why the major western European countries do not have the transport and logistic capacity to project military power into the Middle East North Africa region and have to rely excessively on the United States.