#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Postol's "analysis" is so confusing to me that I have to ask if this is
really the report he is critiquing
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/04/11/world/middleeast/document-Syria-Chemical-Weapons-Report-White-House.html

Is there another report I can't find?

His argument, and the one picked up the most by others it seems and he
expands on in an addendum, is that the "sarin canister" in the crater
shows clear evidence it was not dropped from a plane in a bomb but
instead had an explosive laid up against it on the street.

The problem is, I can't find anywhere in the report that claims the tube
in the crater was the "sarin canister".

Am I missing something or is Postol really arguing against himself?

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson