#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"The Twin Cities General Defense Committee led a “Rally against the Advocates
of Race War” on the steps of the Minnesota State Capitol was an unqualified
success. We achieved all of our goals and then some. We denied a platform to
the neo-Nazi, fascist, and white supremacist Alt-Right. This included our
success in discouraging the Afrikkkaner neo-Nazi, Simon Roche, from even
attending an event at which he was slated to speak. We drove a wedge between
Trump supporters and those who are unambiguously members of the fascist right.
We physically isolated the fascists and gave Trump supporters no choice but to
choose which side they were on. This lead Drumpf organizers to publicly
denounce these Nazis, separating themselves from the fascists who were
attempting to organize their base. The successes of this action proves the
strength in our movements.”

https://itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-flee-minnesota-capitol-after-being-shut-out-by-antifa/

<https://itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-flee-minnesota-capitol-after-being-shut-out-by-antifa/>