#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Here in Australia the sacking of Comey is being portrayed as a serious
crisis for the Trump administration.  I can only hope so. Personally, I
recall a post by Lou which talked about the price to be paid for taking on
the CIA. I won't use the expression "Deep State" but the security apparatus
cannot be happy with Trump's actions.  I hope Mark is right and this is the
start of the unraveling of the Trump Joke.

Trump is so lacking in gravitas and the idiots gave him control of the
nuclear codes. Does not bear thinking about just how criminally
irresponsible the American ruling class is.

comradely

Gary.