#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Am I wrong in thinking that something like Karma or fate is closing around
Trump?  I think the Democrats are actually reluctant to challenge him but
events would seem to be getting out of control.  Lou's remarks about the
consequences of fucking with the CIA and the FBI are right on the money.
Comey is now outside the tent and he is clearly pissing in. CNN and the NYT
are at it too.

I don't think it is coordinated in any way, but it seems to me from this
distance that the flow of urine aimed at the White House could turn into a
tsunami that will sweep the Trump Administration away. Now wouldn't that be
an ironic fate for Old Pee Pee?

comradely

Gary

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 7:32 AM, Thomas via Marxism <