#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It is immense fun seeing different elements of the US ruling class ripping
at themselves.  And Trump's buffoonery is a hoot unless you are of Mexican
background, black, a non-billionaire, a woman etc etc  and if Trump does go
isn't he going to be replaced by the political monstrosity Pence?

.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 6:46 PM, Gary MacLennan via Marxism <