#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Very clear and well thought-out, and short enough to read through. From my reading I found nothing to disagree with (except for the religious references, but since god doesn't exist that doesn't amount to a material disagreement).

http://hamas.ps/en/post/678/a-document-of-general-principles-and-policies

The release of this document deserves to be put in some context and analyzed in terms of its contrast with the historical attitudes of Hamas. If someone has something better then please post it to the list. In the meantime the following opinion piece may be helpful (but from a standpoint I'd differ with):

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/02/hamas-charter-antisemitism