#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Thank you Jeff,

I secretly think it is the best but I actually wrote the best I had read.
The link is

MacLennan, G. (1997). Political Correctness (and Courtesy) in Australia. *The
Monthly Review, 48*(11), 33-43.

comradely

Gary

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Jeff via Marxism <