#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I supported (and voted for) Stein - until her campaign began carrying water for
the Democrats.

The neocons believed enough of Trump’s campaign speeches to fly to HRC, invent
the fantastical Russiagate scam, and have spooks up to and including Brennan
threaten coup to prevent his administration’s putting his critiques into
practice. (They seem to have succeeded.)

Surely a building a revolutionary movement involves talking to people about
that?

"People not only don't know what's happening to them, they don't even know that
they don't know” (Chomsky).

Regards, CGE